Alim Result 2019 MarkSheet Download with subject wise Number Option available now. Any examines of Alim 2019 can check their result from www.eboardresults.com official website by following below instructions.
Every year the Alim exam result officially publish by Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board (BMEB) authority. The BMEB Alim Result 2019 publish on same day of HSC Result 2019 publishing.
Now a days, every students have minimum an internet active smartphone or computer. So, they are searching, how can I collect my Alim Result 2019 from Online system with full marksheet? This is very easy system to get Alim Exam Result 2019 with Full Mark-sheet from Bangladesh education board official website eboardresults.com.
When Alim Exam Result 2019 Published?
Previous year, the Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board (BMEB) publish Alim result was 19th July. But, this year 2019 the authority of Bangladesh Education Board officially declare that, the Alim Result will be publish on 17 July, 2019.
How to Download Alim Result MarkSheet 2019?
To get Alim Exam Result 2019 with Full Mark-sheet, first go to Result Check Official Website (Open Link in New Tab) and follow below instructions.
- Examination: Select Examination as “HSC/Alim/Equivalent”.
- Year: Enter Passing Year as 2019.
- Board: Select Education Board as “Madrasah” .
- Result Type: To check only one result, select the “Individual Result” Options.
- Roll: Enter Your Alim Roll Number.
- Registration (Optional): Enter your Registration No. to collect Mark-sheet of Alim Exam Result 2019.
- Security Key: Enter correct Security Key. If you don’t understand, reload the Security Key and try again.
- Get Result: Check all information again, which you enter the box and click on “Get Result” Button.
How to check Alim Result 2019 by SMS?
This is a very easy way to get ALIM EXAM RESULT 2019 CGPA instantly. First, got to mobile message option and type below SMS format and send it to 16222 number.
HSC <space> 1st three Letters of Own Education Board <space> Roll Number <space> HSC Passing Year and Send to 16222.
Example: HSC MAD 762412 2019 and Send to 16222.